Lately, serum skin care lines are being loved by many women, among them the name The Ordinary has always been the most popular among women. This is a famous company from Canada, directly under the parent company DECIEM, a famous group. The Ordinary is increasingly famous for its beauty products with simple, minimalistic designs, simple ingredients, affordable prices, but the quality is not inferior to any expensive skin care products.
Today, join me to find out if The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA is good for skin care products, which help to regenerate skin, and what special benefits does it have to use?
– Origin: Canada
– Capacity: 30ml
– Brand: The Ordinary.
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA exfoliating and regenerating serum has the same design as the company’s Serum, in the form of a plastic bottle. This Serum has a male color than other products, on the body is stuck with basic information about the product such as product name, brand, ingredients and outstanding uses of the company. All are printed in English to make the product more accessible to consumers.
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA is extracted from the following main ingredients:
- Lactic Acid is a form of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), derived from milk, so it is extremely safe and somewhat milder than other AHAs. AHA mainly works on the surface of the skin, helps to remove dead skin on the surface and contributes to effective blackheads, in addition, AHA also works to absorb faster, better than other essences. skin.
- Combined with Lactic Acid is HA (Hyaluronic Acid) 2%, this is an ingredient that has miraculous effects in moisturizing and hydrating the skin. As can be seen, this is a very wonderful combination that The Ordinary family brings
- In addition, the product also has some other ingredients such as: Aqua (water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit / Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, …
– Removing dead skin cells on the skin, helping to remove dirt, soften skin, and much more shine
– Treatment of acne problems, especially blackheads on the skin
– Promotes skin regeneration
– Retains water, moisturizes the skin thanks to 2% HA
– Products with benign ingredients, are more gentle than other AHA-based products, so it is suitable for all skin types, especially skin with many blackheads. However, for those of you with too sensitive skin, with open wounds, you should consider carefully before using.
– Use 3, 4 times / week to bring the highest efficiency to use, however, for those who have never used products with the same acid concentration should consider, only use once. / week for skin to adapt
– Use this product after cleansing with makeup remover, cleanser, toner
– When using, take a sufficient amount of product, rub it well and pat the skin so that the product penetrates the skin.
After about 8-10 minutes, continue to use other skin care products (if available)
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA Exfoliating, Revitalizing Serum is being sold for about 12$ in the market.
Feel when using
This Serum The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA is a fairly thick serum, light pink in color, at the beginning the serum has a mild sour smell, but after using more than half of the bottle, the sour smell is gone, but it doesn’t affect the quality. This exfoliating effect is clear, after the skin is used, it becomes clearer and clearer, the new matte effect is a little bit, the old bruise is nothing. Also pushing up hidden acne is very good at first, after using more than half a bottle, it is not known why it pushes up in the middle and then stops.
In general, this is a pretty good product with the ability to clear dead cells clearly, helping to push the acne up quite well, although the ability to treat dark spots is not very high, you should use a more specialized treatment. Please.
Review Is The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA Exfoliating, Revitalizing Serum good?
- Helps skin to stretch the ball, much softer, even from the first use
- Blackheads should improve after about 2-3 weeks of use
- Especially suitable for dry skin
- Low price
- Originated as AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), those who have never used it through Acid should consider using once a week to avoid stinging skin.
For new users of AHA / BHA, should start using from a low concentration with a frequency of 1-2 times / week, if you feel the skin is not irritated, then increase the concentration and frequency of use.
After using AHA, the skin becomes more sensitive to sunlight, so use of sunscreen is required. Should use the product at night, limit use during the day.
Although there are no proven studies, but many users reflect that the use of AHA with vitamin C and Retinol is not recommended. If you want to combine these substances, each layer should be about 20-30 minutes apart.
Product should be stored in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Frequently asked questions
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA Serum is from The Ordinary from Canada
The Ordinary chemical exfoliants have many products such as:
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Lactic Acid 10% + HA
Lactic Acid 5% + HA
Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%
Mandelic Acid 10% + HA